Please fill all the fields. Do not leave anything blank;
• Use English ONLY;
• It is required to checkmark your bookable session(s) in the registration form in the Sessions and Pricing section (just checkmark the appropriate box(es);
• Choose desired field trips in the Fun Trips section. Please make sure the dates of the trips selected fit your scheduled camp session(s). You can leave this section blank if choose to select later. Fun Trips are normally scheduled on Thursdays. However, some of the Fun Trips are weather permitting, so the schedule may be changed, followed by the appropriate notice to the parents or guardians.
• If you wish your child to obtain any of the Additional Services (such as Kayaking and Canoeing, Horseback Riding School, English and/or foreign language lessons, etc.), please indicate the exact activities desired (such as number lessons or trips) and checkmark "purchase" box, whenever this option was chosen.
• The final amount must include the cost of selected camp session and the total cost of the chosen Additional Services.
• At the end of the Registration Form, you would have to confirm (checkmark box) the agreement with the Camp Rules Disclosure and Liability Waiver. The link to Camp Rules Disclosure and Liability Waiver is located at the top of the checkmark box. It is also necessary to indicate your Primary Email. A copy of your registration application and further Camp Leader correspondence will be sent to this address.
• Please click SUBMIT button to complete the registration. The confirmation message will immediately appear on your screen upon successful completion of the registration process. Your registration copy will be emailed to you right away.
NB: This is very important! It is REQUIRED to have your doctor filled and signed your child's Health Form BEFORE your session's day of entry! The Health Form blank is located here: Health Form
Special notice to non-US residents and children permanently residing abroad: Camp Leader has a mandatory registration fee of $190 for each registered child. It is applied only for the applications of the children residing abroad. The fee is required to maintain the operation of representative offices, as well as for the preparation and execution of invitations and other documents necessary to obtain a visa. The fee should be added to the total amount of the Camp Leader session cost.