For June, July and August of 2019 pricing please refer to the table below. Pricing may vary due to the time of payment and specific dates selected.

These prices do not include additional services, lessons or trips, so the prices are called "Basic". List of additional services, lessons, trips and their prices can be viewed under "Additional services" and "Trips Schedule".

Minimum camp session length is two weeks.

We suggest the full (100%) payment for the session time (weeks) chosen. However, the minimum base payment is 70% of  the total session time (weeks) chosen. This offer is for U.S. residents only. Remaining balance (30%) must be covered no later then May 10, 2019 (30 days prior to camp's opening day). Discount for the second (or third) child from the same family is $ 20 (per week).
Special note for the children/parents traveling form Non-US origin: There is one time mandatory registration fee of $190 for our foreign visitors. This is the only difference in pricing for US residents and non-residents.

There is an option to extend your child's session even while he/she is already attending the camp. Your child's joy and happiness is an obvious priority for us and we always reserve some spots for possible extensions.

 

Season 2019 prices:

Prices
(depending on the 
month of payment)
June 9-
June 16
1st week
June 16-
June 23
2nd week
June 23-
June 30

3rd week
 June 30-
July 7
4th week 
July 7-
July 14
5th week 
July 14-
July 21
6th week
July 21-
July 28
7th week 
July 28-
August 4
8th week 
August 4-
August 11
9th week
August 11-
August 18
10th week 
August 18-
August 25
11th week
Price of one week
if paid in
October
$420 $420 $470 $520 $520 $520 $470 $470 $420 $420 $420
Price of one week
if paid in
November
$440 $440 $490 $540 $540 $540 $490 $490 $440 $440 $440
Price of one week
if paid in
December
$450 $450 $500 $550 $550 $550 $500 $500 $450 $450 $450
Price of one week
if paid in  
January
$470 $470 $520 $570 $570 $570 $520 $520 $470 $470 $470
Price of one week
if paid in
February
$490 $490 $540 $590 $590 $590 $540 $540 $490 $490 $490
Price of one week
if paid in
March
$510 $510 $560 $610 $610 $610 $560 $560 $510 $510 $510
Price of one week
if paid in
April
$530 $530 $580 $630 $630 $630 $580 $580 $530 $530 $530
Price of one week
if paid in
May
$550 $550 $600 $650 $650 $650 $600 $550 $550 $550 $550
Price of one week
if paid in
June-August
$570 $570 $620 $670 $670 $670 $620 $620 $570 $570 $570

Note, that since Camp "Leader" is a legal NYS-certified summer camp and meets all the standards of the State of New York Department of Health, the cost of summer holidays of your child may be deducted from your taxable income. Please consult with your accountant.

Cancellations made later the 30 days prior to the camp's opening day (May 10, 2019 or later) and interrupted sessions, even while the child is already attending the camp are non-refundable with the only medical reason exception (MD's note is a must!).

Prices above include:

  • Accommodation in comfortable cottage rooms (4-6-8-10 occupants per room);
  • 4 times daily nutrition in our children’s restaurant.
  • Sports, athletics and swimming;
  • Extensive physical training-EPT groups (early wake-ups, jogging, swimming, etc - participation in the EPT group is by request of the child or parent);
  • Martial arts and shooting range;
  • Nature studies and mountain hiking;
  • Dance section and drama club;
  • Art studio and arts & crafts;
  • Children's Films and Cartoon Festivals in the Summer Theatre;
  • Special events, games, contests, concerts;
  • Campfires and fireworks;
  • Professional and thoughtful work with children, carried out by our teachers, coaches and psychologists;
  • And more: wonderful mountain air, starry skies and truly friendly atmosphere of our camp!
     

For all questions and inquiries, please call:(718) 916-4080 

<

Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com